Become a Member
Thanks for your consideration!
First and foremost, we appreciate your interest in joining the Home & Garden Show Executives International! We hope you will find that the benefits of membership are too valuable to pass up! We invite you to contact us about joining and / or look below and learn a little more about us!
A brief overview of HGSEI
Home & Garden Show Executives International was formed in 1955 as a professional trade association for home, garden and flower show producers. It brings together the most successful home, garden & flower exhibition managers in a combined effort to promote continued excellence and professionalism.
Home & Garden Show Executives members meet annually to further advance their professional development and effectiveness of consumer home and flower shows. Because of professional association membership, shows achieve higher degrees of success for valued exhibitors while meeting the needs of the visiting public. Members take great pride in each show produced and strive to achieve success for both exhibitors and consumers.
HGSEI members are…
- Renowned for creating quality events that maximize the return on investment of valued vendors and sponsors!
- Local show producers that have ties to the communities in which the shows exist!
- Able to gain broad based community and media support!
- Committed to serve homeowners, local charities, the housing industry and the community at large!
Consumers that attend a HGSEI show will…
- Learn about our shows because of the broad based community and media support they generate!
- Have the opportunity to “see, touch & feel” windows, doors, kitchens, baths, pool and spa, lawn and garden, green technology, sustainable living products, along with thousands of additional building and remodeling products and services!
- Experience educational seminars that will help them garner ideas on how to improve their homes, gardens, landscapes and lifestyles!
HGSEI shows are among the best in the country!
The professional Home & Garden Shows, produced by the members of the Home & Garden Show Executives International, provide quality exhibitors that will help consumers gain the knowledge needed to move forward with any home improvement project.
Our Code of Conduct
As members of the Home & Garden Show Executives International, we pledge to maintain the highest ethical standards, including…equitable rules and regulations; accurate and responsible information regarding these events; appropriate exhibitor credentials; reasonable security and safety procedures; fair contractual terms; and provide effective promotions to maximize attendance. We further pledge to advance the professionalism, growth, and effectiveness of home and garden shows to better serve exhibitors and the visiting public.